Lifelong helps you use your personal data improve your personal life.
Here's how it works:
1. Describe what kinds of things you want to track every day.
This can be any aspect of your life: happiness, diet, location, weather, weight, blood pressure, hours of exercise, glasses of water, who you spent time with—you tell us what's important to you! If you can measure it, you can manage it.
2. Check in on what you're tracking every day.
We can send you an email to remind you whenever you like. We'll work with whatever you provide each day.
3. Discover correlations, trends, and anomalies that we learn from your data.
Is your sleep affecting your mood? Is your diet affecting your sleep? Does spending time with a certain someone affect your blood pressure? If so, you'll be the first to know!
4. Share your data with those closest to you and see how your lives affect each other.
Our system will check for correlations between your data and anything they share with you as well!
5. Grow in the ways you want to by setting and achieving goals.
We will help you track them and celebrate your successes!
Our community uses Lifelong to manage addictions, allergies, anger, anxiety, asthma, autism, character growth, chronic medical conditions, depression, diabetes, fertility, money, parenting, productivity, relationships, sexuality, sleep, spiritual growth, weight, and so much more.
What parts of your life will you take control of?